For koi keepers, hand feeding their koi is one of the most enjoyable experiences of pond keeping. Simple koi treats are hard to find as many manufacturers have abandoned making them. Repashy Super Foods are easy to make and fun to feed! Repashy Super Foods are a perfect way to supplement and enhance for pond fish’s diet. Readily eaten by koi, comets, sarasas, shubunkins, golden orfes, channel cats – all pond fish!
Repashy’s proprietary gel technology uses soluble algae and plant fibers in a combination that optimizes gel stability. Water soluble vitamins and other nutrients are locked into the gel matrix and remain stable until broken down in the digestive tract. Repashy uses only the highest quality ingredients.
Repashy Super Foods are a perfect solution to make your own simple koi treats.
- Mix 1 part Repashy Super food powder with 3 parts boiling water.
- Mix well, removing all lumps. Add any “extras” at this point, mix.
- Four into small food containers or on the surface of a smooth rock
- Let cool and solidify for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Feed to koi and pond fish
- Unused food maybe stored in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer.
- To adjust firmness of gel, use more or less water as desired.
- NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Our favorite Repashy Super Foods for Koi and Pond Fish:
- Community Plus – Staple gel for Omnivorous Species of Freshwater Fish and Aquatic Invertebrates
- Dr. Tanner’s Fruut Luups – First fruit and insect based gelatin food for your fish. High quality ingredients include: Papaya, Mango, Organic Banana, and Fig. PLUS: easily digestible Black Soldier Fly, Krill, and Squid
- Grub Pie – Insect Based (75%) gel for Insectivorous Species of Tropical Fish. Great for Koi, Goldfish, Golden Orfe, Livebearers, Gouramis, Catfish. Insects are raised in the USA on high-quality ingredients.
- RedRum – Carotenoid Gel Supplement for occasional direct feeding, or adding to other Repashy Gel formulas to enhance the diet of Fish. Contains a “broad spectrum” of Carotenoids from whole ingredients (no synthetics). Including, but not limited to: Astaxanthin, Capsanthin, Capsorubin, Apsorubin, Beta-Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Beta Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Neoaxanthin, Cucurbitaxanthin, Violaxanthin, Lutein, Echineone, Canthaxanthin and Lycopene. Great for Red Comets, Sarasas and red pigmented koi.
- Soilent Green – Gel for Aufwuchs (Algae and Small Living Organisms) Eating Species of Fish including goldfish and koi.
- Spawn & Grow Freshwater – a “recovery formula” for malnourished and stressed fish, as well as for conditioning broodstock. Ideal for raising fry. This formula is high in fat and not suitable as a staple diet for most species.
- Super Green – For all Algae Eating Herbivorous Freshwater Fish including Goldfish and koi.
Repashy Super Foods is a perfect way to add garlic or medications to your fish’s diet. Supplements like ground peas, seaweed, mealworms, river shrimp, mysis shrimp and spirulina may be added.
Stop in at Bergen Water Gardens and see a feeding today or order your Repashy Super Foods HERE!