Repashy Grub Pie
Repashy’s proprietary gel technology uses soluble algae and plant fibers in a combination that optimizes gel stability. Water soluble vitamins and other nutrients are locked into the gel matrix and remain stable until broken down in the digestive tract. Repashy uses only the highest quality ingredients.
- Mix 1 part Repashy Super food powder with 3 parts boiling water.
- Mix well, removing all lumps. Add any “extras” at this point, mix.
- Four into small food containers or on the surface of a smooth rock
- Let cool and solidify for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Feed to koi and pond fish
- Unused food maybe stored in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer.
- To adjust firmness of gel, use more or less water as desired.
- NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
INGREDIENTS: Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Dried Seaweed Meal, Coconut Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Dried Brewers Yeast, Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Taurine, Watermelon, RoseHips, Hibiscus Flower, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower, Paprika, Turmeric, Salt, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Selenium Yeast. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 40%, Crude Fat min. 12%, Crude Fiber max. 15%, Moisture max. 10%, Ash max. 12%, Calcium min. 1.5%.
Made in U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.