Nepenthes talangensis x glandulifera BE 3665
Tropical Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes sp.) Care
- Best to use only pure water – rainwater, distilled water or RO water. Be careful of bottled water as some contain salt which will kill your Tropical Pitcher plant
- Keep a small amount of pure water in each trap. Mist plants regularly.
- Keep soil moist; but well drained at all times. Do Not let your Nepenthes sit in water
- Nepenthes like partial sunny location. They grow well on windowsills or under fluorescent lights in a terrarium.
- Soil is mixture 3 parts long fiber sphagnum with 1 part perlite or 1 part fine orchid bark.
- Fertilize Nepenthes with foliar fertilizer. ¼ tsp of Maxsea per gallon of water, 2 times a month
- Nepenthes like to grow warm: above 50 degrees. Ideal is 65 to 80 degrees with high humidity.
Note: Pitchers will change in color and shape as they mature. Often there are also several different clones in our mix, so the pitchers may vary slightly for this reason as well.
Nelson Perez (verified owner) –
I have been looking everywhere for this hybrid. I ordered a small size of this Nepenthes and I have to say that I was very happy with what I recieved. The plant was much bigger than I expected, very healthy with thick, lush leaves, and three very healthy pitchers. They come potted and very well hardened off. This is the first time I have ordered from BWG but wont be the last. They have not only quality, but quantity and diversity, so needless to say, I am very excited about finding BWG. Definitely give them a try, you wont be dissapointed.
Larry Nau –
Thank you for your support of our nursery. We work very hard at providing an outstanding selection of Nepenthes.
Victoria (verified owner) –
The pictures don’t do the plant justice. I opened the box and I started crying it was the most beautiful thing I ever did see. Iam beyond happy with my purchase and I WILL buy from this seller again. Love love love the plant.
Larry Nau –
thank you for your order. We are very happy you are so excited about your new Nepenthes. Happy growing!
zendercosm (verified owner) –
What an exciting member of the genus! It’s fun knowing I’ll get to watch this one grow. Great packing job—already potted, & no scotch tape or Saran Wrap!
Larry Nau –
thank you for your order. Enjoy your new Nepenthes.