Nepenthes singalana BE3170
“Best Selected Clone”
Tropical Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes sp.) Care
- Best to use only pure water – rainwater, distilled water or RO water. Be careful of bottled water as some contain salt which will kill your Tropical Pitcher plant
- Keep a small amount of pure water in each trap. Mist plants regularly.
- Keep soil moist; but well drained at all times. Do Not let your Nepenthes sit in water
- Nepenthes like partial sunny location. They grow well on windowsills or under fluorescent lights in a terrarium.
- Soil is mixture 3 parts long fiber sphagnum with 1 part perlite or 1 part fine orchid bark.
- Fertilize Nepenthes with foliar fertilizer. ¼ tsp of Maxsea per gallon of water, 2 times a month
- Nepenthes like to grow warm: above 50 degrees. Ideal is 65 to 80 degrees with high humidity.
Note: Pitchers will change in color and shape as they mature. Often there are also several different clones in our mix, so the pitchers may vary slightly for this reason as well.
Joseph c Sullivan (verified owner) –
had a great experiance with bergenwatergardens and love my healthy new plant
Larry Nau –
Hi Joseph, Thank your for your support again, enjoy the plant!!!
Sara Hubbell Mitchell (verified owner) –
Great plant! Good size, very colorful, with 3 fully-formed pitchers. I highly recommend Bergen Water Gardens! Every plant I’ve ordered from them has been very healthy. They packaged each of my plants so carefully, they arrived without any damage!
Larry Nau –
thank you for your order Sara and we are pleased you like your new Nepenthes singalana