Nepenthes mirabilis var. globosa BE 3928
Nepenthes mirabilis var. globosa BE 3928 was first introduced June 2018, by Borneo Exotics. This clone was carefully selected from many, to represent the most spectacular and colorful form of the species. The lower pitchers deep orange and yellow and the intermediate and upper pitchers are a beautiful blend of red fading to yellow and are covered with a delicate network of red veins.
Plants are potted in a 4 inch pot filled with long fiber sphagnum moss plus pearlite
5 in stock
Nepenthes mirabilis var. globosa BE 3928 (=Viking)
Tropical Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes sp.) Care
- Best to use only pure water – rainwater, distilled water or RO water. Be careful of bottled water as some contain salt which will kill your Tropical Pitcher plant
- Keep a small amount of pure water in each trap. Mist plants regularly.
- Keep soil moist; but well drained at all times. Do Not let your Nepenthes sit in water
- Nepenthes like partial sunny location. They grow well on windowsills or under fluorescent lights in a terrarium.
- Soil is mixture 3 parts long fiber sphagnum with 1 part perlite or 1 part fine orchid bark.
- Fertilize Nepenthes with foliar fertilizer. ¼ tsp of Maxsea per gallon of water, 2 times a month
- Nepenthes like to grow warm: Ideal range for lowland Nepenthes is 75 to 90 degrees with high humidity.
Note: Pitchers will change in color and shape as they mature. Often there are also several different clones in our mix, so the pitchers may vary slightly for this reason as well.