Heliamphora nutans Be 3249
Sun or Marsh Pitcher Plant (Heliamphora), Care:
- Requires high light levels, plant LED lights work well for us
- Best to use only pure water – rainwater, distilled water or RO water.
- Substrate should be kept moist, but it must drain well
- Potting substrate can be long fiber sphagnum moss with perlite and pumice.
- Misting with pure water is important, to keep the humidity high
- We fertilizer monthly with 1/4 teaspoon of MaxSea fertilizer per gallon of pure water ,on the leaves and in the pitchers
Note: juvenile leaves are much different in appearance than adult leaves
Heather Hart (verified owner) –
Even in midwinter you can get s lovely Heliamphora from Bergen. Mine came in perfect condition. Can’t wait to see it thrive.
Larry Nau –
thank you for your order. Enjoy your new Heliamphora!