Heliamphora minor BE 3250
$20.00 – $27.00
Heliamphora minor is considered one of the easiest sun pitchers to grow. It is one of the smallest species, growing to about 4 inches tall. Like all sun pitchers, they need bright light and humid conditions to grow well. They form very attractive clusters of pitchers. Heliamphora tend to grow slowly but they a beautiful plants.
Plants are potted in 4 inch pots with long fiber sphagnum moss and perlite.
Heliamphora minor Be 3250
Sun or Marsh Pitcher Plant (Heliamphora), Care:
- Requires high light levels, plant LED lights work well for us
- Best to use only pure water – rainwater, distilled water or RO water.
- Substrate should be kept moist, but it must drain well
- Potting substrate can be long fiber sphagnum moss with perlite and pumice.
- Misting with pure water is important, to keep the humidity high
- We fertilizer monthly with 1/4 teaspoon of MaxSea fertilizer per gallon of pure water ,on the leaves and in the pitchers
- Note: juvenile leaves are much different in appearance than adult leaves